32/1-3 Eulbertie Ave
WARRAWEE NSW 2074
This contemporary apartment is the pinnacle of stress-free executive living. An excellent investment or stylish residence, buyers will appreciate the generosity of space, high-end appointments and lift access to the secure car space.
Mere moments away to Warrawee and Turramurra Stations, Village, Bus Services and some of the most highly acclaimed schools across NSW; you'll now be able to experience apartment living in only the finest of fashions!
- Large, light and airy apartment in excellent condition.
- High ceilings, full brick construction, carpets replaced with Floorboards throughout.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area.
- Sliding doors in living area open onto a well-sized patio with louver shutters.
- Large master and 2nd queen sized bedroom both with built in robes.
- Gourmet Caesar-stone gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Lift access from secure car park with additional lock up storage cage (visitors parking also available).
- Large separate laundry, ducted air conditioning, video intercom.
- 2 stylish bathrooms including a large ensuite.
- Approx 600m to Warrawee station, 350m to Warrawee Public School.
- Leading private schools nearby, including Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh and Barker Colleges.
- Pet friendly subject to approval from Owner's Corporation
- Wheelchair accessible and accommodating features.
- Currently leased with tenants who treat the property as if it were their own ($600p/week).
SCHOOL CATCHMENTS (inc. distance approximations)
- Warrawee Public School (350m)
- Knox Grammar School (650m)
- Abbotsleigh (1.27km)
- St Lucy's School (1.31km)
- Prouille Catholic Primary School (1.45km)
Outgoings p/quarter (approx)
- $315 Council Rates.
- $168 Water Rates.
- $1,042 Strata Levy.
... Please call Lambros Realty on (02) 9481-0999 for more information!
Please click on the picture to enlarge.