14 Wisteria Cr
CHERRYBROOK NSW 2126
Land Size = 723m2
With its commanding elevated position in one of Cherrybrook’s desirable pockets, this sprawling tri-level residence delivers exceptional family living with scope to add value. Framed by mature trees and pretty gardens, this delightful and much loved property is offered for the first time in 30 years.
Cleverly designed to capture its peaceful leafy outlook from every angle, the light-filled home encapsulates relaxed living with superb indoor and outdoor flow. French doors off the front entry open up to a generous lounge room with a bay window. A huge family rumpus, with a fireplace, is likely to become a favourite spot. It effortlessly transitions to the covered alfresco terrace overlooking the sun-drenched rear garden. This fabulous backyard provides ample space to add a pool, STCA.
Four bright-sized bedrooms are located on the upper level of the home, all with built-in wardrobes. The spacious master retreat features a walk-in wardrobe and its own recently refreshed ensuite. A bonus living area, on the lower ground floor, offers potential to be converted into a self-contained granny flat with its own bathroom and kitchenette. Alternatively this versatile space could be used as a teen retreat, cinema room or home office.
The automatic four car garage – plus workshop and storage space – is a rare find. In addition, the wide paved driveway provides additional off-street parking. Positioned in a prized school zone, the property is a short stroll to the local café, parklands and bushwalks. Just a five-minute drive to Cherrybrook Metro Station, this idyllic setting is also within easy reach of Castle Hill.
- Set on a 723sqm north-west facing block in whisper quiet neighbourhood.
- Zoned for John Purchase Primary and Cherrybrook Technology High School.
- Multiple living zones, large study located off entry, combustion fireplace.
- Original timber kitchen with gas cooktop and excellent pantry space.
- Bright interior, bamboo flooring, carpet and split system air-conditioning.
- Updated painted bathrooms with new vanities, multiple linen cupboards.
- Good sized internal laundry, two huge storerooms, freshly painted interior.
- Less than five minutes to Cherrybrook Village, 10-minutes to Castle Towers.
- Walk to Appletree Shopping Centre, local buses, quick access to Greenway Oval.
- Close to Oakhill College, Mount St Benedict College, Hills Grammar School.
...Please call Lambros Realty on (02) 9481 0999 for more information and/or inspection times.
Please click on the picture to enlarge.
Open Home Times
Saturday 22nd January 2022
10.30AM - 11:00AM
Share this property: