3.103/18 Hannah St
BEECROFT NSW 2119
Located on the ground floor of ‘Beecroft Place’, an architecturally designed residential and retail complex that serves the well-established and growing population of Beecroft and its surrounding suburbs, this modern, spacious apartment appeals to young families, professionals and savvy investors alike. Overlooking an elevated landscaped plaza lined with a plethora of casual dining and shopping outlets, it’s conveniently anchored by a Woolworths supermarket and just 100m to Beecroft station. Whether downsizing for that ideal low maintenance lifestyle, or upsizing to a larger-than-the-average unit, this prime offering delivers luxury living and alfresco dining, cosmopolitan culture, and proximity to numerous sought-after schools.
- Light-filled, open plan everyday living with textured oak timber floor boards, seamless outdoor flow to elevated, covered terrace setting via sliding glass doors.
- Three large bedrooms, two with walk-in wardrobes. Master conveniently set apart for added privacy, includes his and hers dressing room/thoroughfare to luxe ensuite.
- Both bathrooms will impress with floor to ceiling tiles and sleek finishes and fittings.
- Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, central island bar, ample storage space and integrated stainless-steel Miele appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop.
- Ducted air conditioning, gas hot water, video intercom, internal laundry, secure basement parking for two cars, 2.9mx1.8m storage cage, internal lift access.
- Investors should note that the unit is in immaculate condition, currently being leased by highly respectful tenants that are willing to continue living on the premises.
- Catchment for Beecroft Public School (350m), Cheltenham Girls High (1.6km) and Carlingford High (3.4km). Arden Anglican School and Mount St Benedict College close by, 1km to Pennant Hills Golf Course, easy access to the M2 motorway, M2 City/local bus routes to Hornsby, Castle Hill, Epping and Rouse Hill at the door.
- Currently rented on a month-by-month basis with the current tenants more than happy to stay on.
Rates & Fees p/quarter (approx):
- Water: $144.11
- Council: $306.30
- Strata: $1,914.52
Please contact Lambros Realty on (02) 9481-0999 for more information and inspection times.
Please click on the picture to enlarge.
Share this property: