20 Eldridge St
CHERRYBROOK NSW 2126
LAND SIZE = 1,050m2
Privately set back from the road on a 1,050sqm parcel, this predominantly single level home reveals an innovative, inspired design of contemporary style and exceptional indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces. Encircling a sparkling poolside oasis, its serene living areas are bathed in sunlight, cascading under vaulted ceilings, creating a grand yet welcoming home imbued with designer finishes and attention to detail. Its blue-ribbon address is a short walk to parks, Cherrybrook Shopping Village, regular M2 City bound buses and a level 1.5km stroll to highly sought-after John Purchase Primary and Cherrybrook Technology High School. An exemplar of understated elegance and convenience offering an unmissable lifestyle opportunity, your urgent inspection is encouraged.
- A combination of raised and sunken living areas beneath soaring ceilings creates a sense of openness and space, with excellent separation between formal and casual areas and bedrooms. The L-shaped layout enjoys a daily backdrop of wonderfully private garden views from every window, polished timber floors, brand new carpet and paint work, a stylish neutral colour scheme and fabulous outdoor flow.
- A rear yard of absolute tranquillity, attracting north/westerly sunlight features a vast brand-new pergola for all-weather alfresco dining and entertaining, while children and pets will benefit from a perfectly level lawn, with a solar heated salt water pool as centrepiece.
- A gourmet stone finished kitchen basks in a rear garden outlook and is equipped with abundant storage, a large dine-in island bar, glass splash-backs, soft close drawers and superior stainless-steel appliances. There are four bedrooms including a separately located main bedroom that boasts extensive mirrored built-in wardrobes and an ultra-chic dual ensuite. The remaining bedrooms are serviced by an equally modern and supremely spacious main bathroom.
- Additional features include a feature wall gas fireplace in the formal lounge, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout, alarm system, a double automatic garage with covered access to the indoors and copious extra off-street parking.
Note: there is a complete and fully functional third bathroom. We have exercised caution in listing 2.5, as the shower that accompanies the third w/c requires re-tiling.
Location highlights (approx.):
- 100m to 620X express city buses on Purchase Road.
- 350m to Appletree Shopping Village.
- 1.5km to John Purchase Public and CTHS.
- 1.3km to Cherrybrook Village Shopping & Dining precinct.
- 900m to Greenway Park and Oval.
...Please contact Lambros Realty on (02) 9481-0999 for more information and/or to organise an inspection.
Please click on the picture to enlarge.