18 Valda St
WEST PENNANT HILLS NSW 2125
LAND SIZE = 1,017m2
Architect designed and built, spacious executive living with supreme quality and attention to detail is delivered in this near new residence. Boasting a coveted North to rear aspect and engineered for luxurious family comfort and generous entertaining, it resides on a 1,017sqm easy to manage garden allotment.
Primed for today's busy lifestyle, enjoy the benefits and reap the rewards in this whisper-quiet location. An easy walk to local and M2 express city bus services, Cherrybrook Train Station, parks, a selection of shopping centres and all major arterial roads, it's within the school catchments for West Pennant Hills Primary and Pennant Hills High schools.
A true example of high calibre excellence, here is an exceptional opportunity to secure your families future; one that begs your immediate inspection.
- Palatial open-plan interiors reveal a plethora of spacious living areas, designed for seamless in/outdoor integration. Every member of the family will have their own space, with a vast formal lounge/dining area, light-filled casual living and a deluxe upper level media room, fully equipped with block-out blinds for that cinematic experience.
- Accommodation offers the flexibility to suit each family's individual needs. It houses 5 double bedrooms, all with built-in or walk-in wardrobes, serviced by a large main bathroom with designer finishes. Lavish master retreat comes complete with fully fitted walk in closet space and private ensuite. The separate ground floor guest quarters will accommodate in-laws or elderly relatives with ease, offering the convenience of no stairs and direct access to a full bathroom.
- At the heart of the home lies the chef's kitchen with stainless steel Westinghouse appliances, granite stone bench tops, abundant storage and a large convenient dine-in option.
- Interior highlights include high ceilings, Bamboo timber flooring, floor to ceiling windows to maximize the flow of natural light to enhance the many living spaces and an imperial staircase with premium wrought iron balustrades.
- A recently installed alfresco deck, fully covered for year-round entertaining is set high and overlooks a sequence of outdoor settings that take full advantage of its Northern orientation and vast land size. Privacy and safety assured, parents, children and pets alike will love the sprawling level rolling lawns, with ample space for the addition of a pool if desired.
- With no expense spared, comprehensive appointments include a double automatic garage with internal access, extra gated off-street parking for a third car, boat or trades vehicle, video intercom, ducted vacuum system and reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
Transport benefits: 1.6km walk to Cherrybrook Station, approx 3.2km to Pennant Hills Station, 6 minute drive to the M2, 25-30 drive to the CBD.
Please call Lambros Realty on (02) 9481-0999 for more information.
Please click on the picture to enlarge.
Share this property: