44 Appletree Dr
CHERRYBROOK NSW 2126
***TENDER CLOSE DATE: 3:00PM - Saturday 29th September 2018 ***
"You're going to Love the Kitchen, AND the rest..."
This beautiful family home will not disappoint from the very moment you enter, it's also securely zoned for Cherrybrook Technology High School and John Purchase Primary School.
Nestled on an extremely generous 909m2 block (on the elevated side of the street) with serene bush-land views on the opposing side, you and your family are destined to enjoy a lifetime of peace and beauty for the many years ahead.
- Upon entry (ground floor), there is a large-sized rumpus with an adjoining bedroom and complete bathroom. Ideal for in-law accommodation, teenage retreat, home business/office and a host of other uses should this tickle your fancy?
- Additional three bedrooms upstairs all have built in robes. The Master Bedroom consists of a linen room and ensuite, whilst this luxurious offering flows on through to the main bathroom which humbly boasts a large spa bath.
- Large and Open Formal Lounge/Dining Rooms leading onto a Large Timber Deck overlooking beautiful bush-land views.
- Large-sized rumpus room with kitchenette.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, Ceiling Fans and Gas points for Heating will keep you comfortable all year round.
- High ceilings with intricate details adding to the charming character of this family home.
- Double lock up garage with additional storage/workshop.
- Private rear lane access via Hoya Pl, ample space for parking additional vehicles, caravans, boats, etc.
- Large Alfresco Area perfect for hosting functions.
- KITCHEN: Recently renovated consisting of Granite Bench Tops, Gas Stove, Quality Stainless Steel Appliances and ample bench top/floor space... If it's a large and practical kitchen in which you seek, it goes without saying that you won't find better in Cherrybrook!
- Est Weekly Rent: Vicinity of $800 p/week.
...Please contact Lambros Realty on (02) 9481-0999 for more information!
Please click on the picture to enlarge.