This double-brick gem is in prime Real Estate, offering that 'special something' on every buyers wish-list, something truly desirable... You guessed it... 'CITY VIEWS!' You'll be able to enjoy the 2018 New Years Eve Fireworks (and many more) from the privacy of your very own balcony!
9/64 Oxford St Epping is a size-able unit in immaculate condition, positioned to please on the top floor, oozing with natural sunlight throughout the course of the day. The open plan living space and dining area is generous in all proportions. Timber floorboards throughout, with both bathrooms recently renovated and internals freshly painted.
- CITY VIEWS.
- Less than a 5 minute walk to Epping Station.
- Easy access to Epping Boys and Cheltenham High Schools.
- Short walk to local shops and schools.
- Double Glazed Bedroom Windows for complete peace and quiet.
- Two Balconies (one facing North, the other facing South).
- Rock-Solid 'Double Brick Construction' (very rare in modern dwellings).
- 'No Expenses Spared' on both recently Renovated Bathrooms (Main bathroom includes bathtub).
- Split Air Conditioning Units in all 3 bedrooms + 1 in Living Area (x4 total).
- LED down-lights throughout.
- Double Sized Bedrooms (two bedrooms with upgraded Built-Ins and adequate shelving space).
- New Plantation Shutters throughout.
- Single Lock Up Garage.
- Internal Laundry (separate from Kitchen).
- Less than a 10 minute drive to Macquarie Uni, Macquarie Shops and Macquarie Business Park.
- Less than 20 minute drive to Sydney CBD.
- Est Weekly Rent: Vicinity of $680p/week.
...Please call Lambros Realty on (02) 9481-0999 for more information and/or TENDER 'Terms of Sale'.