A prestige setting, sweeping floorplan and outstanding versatility combine to present a rare and exciting opportunity to create the family home and lifestyle of your dreams. Holding court on a deep 492sqm garden block, it’s been intuitively designed to take full advantage of its topography, enjoying absolute tranquillity and tree top views afforded by its elevated position. With all three bedrooms spread evenly across its tri level layout, it provides an easy-care environment with sun filled interiors, impressive proportions and private outdoor areas for entertaining. Enhanced by chic modern updates, it’s close to a myriad of family-friendly amenities including shopping, schools and parks, while local and M2 City express buses are just 350m from the front door.
- Entry level: Double automatic garage with direct and secure internal entry into the home; Master retreat with private balcony, dressing area, built-in robe and ensuite.
- Middle level: Fully renovated main bathroom, second bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe, sizeable lounge and multipurpose room – ripe for conversion to your choice of gymnasium, music room, home office/study or simply an extra living area.
- Lower ground floor: Open plan kitchen and dining area with seamless outdoor integration, third bedroom also with mirrored built-in robe, large sunken rumpus warmed by combustion fireplace, laundry with extra w/c.
- Outside: Level, paved alfresco entertaining area basks in North Eastern sun, extensive yard presents a blank canvas for transformation into further outdoor living and dining spaces or, alternatively will appeal to those with an avid green thumb.
- Added features: Polished timber flooring, two split system air-conditioning units, fresh paintwork, excellent storage throughout, approx. 175sqm internal size.
- 600m to Appletree Shopping Village
- 900m to Cherrybrook Shopping Centre
- 1.5km to CTHS and John Purchase Public School
- 350m to local and M2 City Express buses on Shepherds Drive
...Please call Lambros Realty on (02) 9481-0999 for more information!