Spoilt for choice with two spacious living areas, boasting tasteful timber flooring and an abundance of natural light thanks to the large sized balcony leading off the formal lounge.
The Master bedroom offers an ensuite and built-in wardrobe. Both bedrooms are generous in size and overlook a leafy light filled courtyard.
- Gas Kitchen with 40mm Granite Bench Tops.
- Secure Entry.
- Over-Sized Lock-up Garage with Storage Space.
- Spa Bath.
- Built-In Robes.
- 20 Underground Visitor Car Spaces (approx).
- Plenty of Free Street Parking (un-metered).
- Pets Allowed (subject to approval from Strata Committee).
- Stamp Duty Exemption for First Home Buyers (under $650,000 threshold).
Only a moments walk to Stockland Mall Shopping Centre, Coffee Shops, Restaurants, City Bus; AND an approximate 5 minute drive to Castle Towers, Norwest Business Park and Top-Notch Local Schools.
- Year Built: 2001
- Internal Area: 102m2
- Strata Levies: $910 p/quarter (approx)
- Council Fees: $255 p/quarter (approx)
- Water Fees: $172 p/quarter (approx)
- Est Weekly Rent: Vicinity of $500 p/week.
...All this can be yours for a small investment of $590,000.
You're not going to find better value anywhere else in Baulkham Hills at this price!
Call Lambros Realty today on (02) 9481-0999 to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity - You'll be glad you did!