Brilliant Location, Outstanding Family Appeal, 450m from Station AND possibility of Future Rezoning... You couldn't possibly ask for more!
Peacefully positioned at the rear of this gorgeous complex of 12, this immaculate single level townhouse strikes the perfect balance of privacy, low maintenance and convenience. Offering quality inclusions throughout and positioned footsteps from Cherrybrook Station, the home is ideally suited to the astute investor, downsizer or first home buyer.
The area has also been identified for potential rezoning as part of the Cherrybrook Structure Plan (subject to rezoning by State Government). Single level homes of this quality and magnitude are a scarce commodity in such a highly sought after location - this is one opportunity you really don't want to let slip through your fingers!
- Location: Primed for today's busy lifestyle, with local/M2 City express bus services a short stroll away, easy access to the M2, 25-30 drive to the CBD. Moments to a number of amenities including parks, Castle Towers Shopping and Dining Precinct and Thompsons' Corner Shops. Within the catchment area for Cherrybrook Public and Pennant Hills High School.
- Perfectly poised for outdoor supervision, a modern and ambient Caesarstone gas kitchen with stainless steel ILVE appliances adjoins everyday lounge/dining area, enhanced by a desirable North to rear aspect.
- Covered alfresco living and entertaining overlooks level grassed yard providing the perfect pet and child-friendly play area. Fully fenced, your privacy is guaranteed.
- Well-proportioned bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. Stylish main bathroom with spa bath and floor to ceiling tiles.
- Other notable features include air-conditioning, additional W/C in laundry, gas outlets for heating, internal entry from a double automatic garage, plus parking bay for a further 2 cars adjacent to the home (with potential to lease your car space to Metro Commuters) as well as 6 visitor car spaces at the front of complex.
- Strata: $900 (approx)
- Water: $277 (approx)
- Council: $332 (approx)
...Call Lambros Realty on (02) 9481-0999 for more information.