Land Size = 450m2
Peacefully positioned in a tranquil cul-de-sac setting, this dual-level residence delivers effortless style and comfort. Beautifully framed by established landscaping, this highly convenient retreat for families is nestled within easy reach of schools, shops and Metro transport. Move-in ready, the property caters for a range of buyers including families, downsizers or investors.
The home opens to a bright interior decorated in neutral tones and bathed in natural light. The multi-zone layout includes an open-plan living and dining area. Adjoining is the modern kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking. The large media room is likely to become a favourite spot with the ability to be closed off from the rest of the home.
Sliding doors open out to the covered terrace overlooking the easy-to-care level rear garden. This is a great spot for entertaining or just relaxing. Well-screened for privacy, the secure backyard is also both pet and child friendly.
The beautifully appointed bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, built-in robes and laminated floors, are located on the upper level of the home. An ensuite is included in the generous-sized master retreat. The main bathroom also includes a glass-framed shower and a separate bath.
A wonderfully quiet neighbourhood and poised in a central location, this listing has wide appeal. Currently tenanted until July 2023, it earns $740 rent per week. Well maintained, there is also the opportunity to add further value with some simple updates. Enjoy an array of entertainment options at the nearby Rouse Hill Town Centre and Schofields Village. It also has handy access to Norwest Business Park and Castle Hill.
- Double-storey family home set on a leafy 450sqm block
- Versatile layout, excellent storage throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with polyurethane cupboards
- Split system air-conditioning, security screens
- Internal access from the double automatic garage
- Laundry, downstairs powder room, vertical blinds
- Zoned for Rouse Hill Public School and Rouse Hill High School
- Less than a five-minute drive to Our Lady of the Angel School
- Just 3km from Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Station
Note: The spa in the backyard is an inclusion, however it is not in working order.
... Please call John Ma of Lambros Realty on 0415 812 989 for more information.