1. Realistic Vendors... Not trying to chase yesterday's Price!
Yes, you heard correctly... It's yours for only $1,400,000! The vendors understand how frustrating it must be for genuine home-buyers (people such as yourself) to not be given a clear price indication, with approximately 80% of homes for sale in Cherrybrook offering no price guide, nor a definitive price as to what vendors are willing to accept. Thankfully, the vendors of 6 Lauren Cl Cherrybrook are of a truly unique breed, they are not dreamers, they are realists... Realists that understand their home is worth $1,400,000 (feel free to also clarify this with your financial institution).
2. School Zoning... It's the Best of the Best!
As I'm sure you're most propbably already aware, there's speculation that the Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment may very well shrink in time due to its growing population. However, it's not all bad news ladies and gentlemen. 6 Lauren Cl Cherrybrook is 'safely positioned' in what the locals like to call the 'golden pocket' of Cherrybrook, where such zoning changes would have absolutely no bearing (should such speculation come into fruition).
3. Transmission Lines... No issues here!
OK, it's no secret, we all know that Cherrybrook has its fair share of transmission lines! However, you can rest assured knowing that 6 Lauren Cl Cherrybrook is WELL CLEAR of those eye-sores!
4. 'Pest & Building Report' has already been done for you... And it's a beauty!
There's nothing more frustrating than falling in love with a property to soon find it's riddled with nasty defects. You can rest assured you'll be buying a structurally sound masterpiece with 6 Lauren Cl Cherrybrook (we have the report to prove it).
In case you were wondering, did you know it's estimated that 60% of The Hills District has some form of termite activity? Well... you needn't worry about 6 Lauren Cl Cherrybrook as it's part of the rare 40% minority that's 100% clean.
5. 1,097m2 Flat Block... Of endless possibilities!
Rarely do you find a block size this large in Cherrybrook (as median block sizes average 750m2). For the few that are over 1,000m2, majority are either NOT flat, level, child friendly or easily accessible for that matter.
On a more positive note... 6 Lauren Cl Cherrybrook is flat, level, child friendly and easily accessible... with '10m wide' side access! Not to mention, if you're after a Granny Flat, Large Swimming Pool, Large House Extension (S.T.C.A) to merely put a few suggestions forward, you won't go wrong here, it's one of the best blocks around AND IT'S UP FOR SALE!
NOW FOR THE PROPERTY DESCRIPTION...
...Nestled on a rare 1,097sqm allotment, this tightly-held home amidst beautiful gardens is ideal for a family seeking size, comfort and ultimate privacy. Featured across the desirable single level are immaculately presented formal/informal living zones complemented by subtle décor and ambient light. An effortless outdoor flow reveals a covered entertaining patio that spills onto a secure yard with expanses of sunny lawn for kids and pets to play. Further, this idyllic haven, not overlooked by neighbours, is on a peaceful battle-axe block set off an exclusive cul-de-sac. The sought-after locale is in the Cherrybrook Technology High and John Purchase Public school catchments. Shops, school and city bound bus services are all nearby.
- Offers a lounge room, dining area and an open plan living/casual meals space.
- Impressive rumpus features high ceilings, exposed brick walls and a log fireplace.
- Solar Panels.
- Picturesque grounds with potential to add a swimming pool or granny flat (STCA).
- Spotless kitchen provides gas cooking, fully appointed bathroom with corner bath.
- Generous bedrooms include built-in robes, comfortable master adjoins an ensuite.
- Built 1985, held by same owners, ducted air conditioning, 5,000 litre water tank.
- Internal access to double garage with a workshop, drive through capabilities.
- Est Weekly Rent: $800p/week
Arguably one of the most outstanding properties to come onto the market in recent times, this is a not to be missed opportunity for discerning buyers to capitalise on the land and premier location.
... Please contact Lambros Realty on (02) 9481 0999 for more information!