LAND SIZE = 845m2
Occupying a prominent 845sqm corner parcel in a desirable community-minded address, this instantly appealing residence provides an exceptional home of space, comfort and superior quality. Cleverly designed to cater to families of all ages, it reveals a wonderfully versatile layout featuring both formal and informal living and dining areas enhanced by an abundance of natural light. There is a neat and tidy timber kitchen with ample cupboard storage, while interiors open to superb alfresco entertaining followed by a child-friendly backyard with a sparkling swimming pool and spa. Additional features include ducted air conditioning, polished timber floors, five oversized bedrooms plus internal access to a double automatic garage.
- Generous proportions featuring both formal and informal living and entertaining.
- New Plantation Shutters throughout home.
- Interiors open to superb alfresco entertaining complete with integrated barbecue.
- Neat and tidy timber kitchen equipped with ample cupboard storage/bench-space.
- Child-friendly backyard surrounded with fresh luscious fruit trees.
- Large 11m sparkling swimming pool & spa in private sunlit surrounds.
- Oversized bedrooms appointed with built-in robes, fifth bedroom/family living.
- Master features walk-in robe and ensuite while adjoining a parent's retreat.
- Internal access to a double automatic garage, lower level rumpus, separate study.
This outstanding family home is firmly located in the catchment for Cherrybrook Technology High School and John Purchase Primary School (approx 500m), while equally close to Cherrybrook Village Shops, Appletree Shops, Greenway Park and Express City Buses.
... Please call Lambros Realty on (02) 9481-0999 for more information AND/OR to organise a Private Inspection.