Land Size = 1,056sqm
Delivering an abundance of space and convenience, this modern home will appeal to those seeking their own suburban sanctuary. Positioned on a sprawling block - just off New Farm Rd - and surrounded by pretty gardens, it is an idyllic setting with endless possibilities. Zoned for popular schools, it is also just moments to Cherrybrook Shopping Village and metro station.
Showcasing versatility, the home has been designed to accommodate large or extended families with ease. Multiple living zones are on offer with potential to integrate self-contained in-law accommodation, STCA. Featuring floating floors and carpet, the floorplan is set on one level.
Serene views across the leafy backyard are captured by large floor-to-ceiling windows. These can be enjoyed in the meal's conservatory or adjoining living room. The main timber kitchen features granite bench tops and quality appliances - including gas cooking. The indoors seamlessly flows out to an all-weather entertainment terrace. Its restful ambience, overlooking the garden, also makes it the perfect spot to relax with a cuppa.
Four light-filled and generous sized bedrooms are offered, all with built-in/walk-in wardrobes. An ensuite with corner spa is located in the master retreat. There is a centrally positioned family bathroom with separate toilet. An internal staircase leads down to the triple automatic garage providing workshop space plus additional powder room.
This much-loved home is selling after 40 years in the one family. Located within the catchment of Cherrybrook Public School and Pennant Hills High School, it also has easy access to Mount St Benedict College, Oakhill College, Tangara and many other private schools. This is a rare opportunity to secure a property within this tightly held and popular neighbourhood.
- Large home on 1056sqm block on the West Pennant Hills/Cherrybrook border.
- Front lounge, living room, rumpus, main kitchen plus additional kitchenette.
- From veranda with elevated outlook, light-filled and modern interior.
- 4th Bedroom located off front entry suitable as a home office/study.
- Four zoned ducted air-conditioning, laundry with excellent storage.
- Additional off-street parking, wide driveway, side access to backyard.
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Public School and Pennant Hills High School.
- Five minutes to Cherrybrook Metro Station (2.6km), walk to buses.
- Close to Cherrybrook Shopping Village (2.9km) and Thompson Corner Shops (1.5km).
- Explore the nearby walking trails at Cumberland State Forest (2.9km).
- Easy access to Castle Hill, Carlingford, Beecroft and M2 on-ramp.
...Please call Lambros Realty on (02) 9481-0999 for more information.