Located in the desirable suburb of Cherrybrook, sought after for its proximity to public transport and city access, this charming 3-bedroom property at 2/154 Castle Hill Rd is a true gem. As soon as you step inside, you'll feel right at home thanks to the warm and inviting atmosphere. With a spacious living area and plenty of natural light, this property is perfect for those who love to entertain or simply relax in comfort and style, fitted with ducted air-conditioning for all year-round comfort.
The kitchen is stylish and complete with gas cooking, offering the perfect space for cooking up a storm and enjoying meals with loved ones. With three generously sized bedrooms, this property is ideal for families or those looking for plenty of space to spread out. The bathroom is bright and airy, with an additional toilet for added convenience. And with a double garage, you'll have plenty of space to safely store your vehicles and belongings.
• Perfectly poised for outdoor supervision, a modern and ambient Caesarstone gas kitchen with stainless steel ILVE appliances adjoins everyday lounge/dining area.
• Covered alfresco living and entertaining overlooks level grassed yard providing the perfect pet and child-friendly play area. Fully fenced, your privacy is guaranteed.
• Well-proportioned bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. Stylish main bathroom with bath and floor to ceiling tiles.
• Other notable features include additional W/C in laundry, gas outlets for heating, internal entry from a double automatic garage, plus 6 visitor car spaces at the front of complex.
• Cherrybrook Metro Station | 450m (5 min walk)
• Coonara Shops | 1.0km (12 min walk)
• Edward Bennett Oval | 750m (8 min walk)
• Cherrybrook Village | 3.1km (5 min drive)
• Sydney CBD | 29.2km (30 min drive)
• City Express Bus | 130m (2 min walk)
• Cherrybrook Public School | 2.8km (3 min drive)
• Pennant Hills High School | 3.7km (5 min drive)
• Tangara School for Girls | 400m (5 min walk)
• Oakhill College | 3.0km (5 min drive)
• The Hills Grammar School | 8.5km (12 min drive)
Quarterly Rates (p/quarter):
• Strata - $1,445
• Council - $389
• Water - $158.45
Townhouses of this quality are a scarce commodity in such a highly sought after pocket of Cherrybrook - this is one opportunity you really don't want to let slip through your fingers... Call Lambros Realty on (02) 9481-0999 for more information!