LAND SIZE = 755.3m2
Seamlessly blending charm and everyday comfort, this is the perfect retreat for families. Positioned in a prized school zone and just moments to shops and transport, the north-facing single level home offers effortless living in a highly coveted location. Adding to its appeal is its gorgeous façade, reminiscent of a semi-rural homestead, with an inviting front veranda framed by mature hedging and lush lawns.
Step inside to flowing interiors bathed in natural light, exuding space and style. An elegant formal lounge and dining room, with cosy gas fireplace, is located next to the entry. The home's versatile multi-zoned layout also includes a large rumpus. Fitted with slider doors, it can be closed off making it also suitable as a media room. Both living areas have easy access to the timber kitchen with quality appliances and abundance of pantry storage. Adjoining is a large casual dining room.
Outside is a superb covered alfresco terrace overlooking the pretty rear gardens. This is a great spot for entertaining or just soaking up the wonderfully peaceful ambience of this private sanctuary. There is potential to add more landscaping, if desired, or even a pool, STCA.
The property's super convenient location is within walking distance to Appletree Shopping Village with medical centre, pharmacy and bakery. Stroll down to pick up your morning coffee or enjoy a close by evening meal. There is scope to add value to the property with updates or simply move in and enjoy. Embrace the very best of Cherrybrook living with its nearby beautiful bushwalks, parklands and sporting fields.
- Single level brick home set on an easy-to-care 755sqm level block.
- Spacious master retreat with walk-in wardrobe and fully-tiled ensuite.
- Additional bedrooms with excellent storage - some with double robes.
- Main three-way bathroom with double vanity, tub, separate toilet (and heated lights in both bathrooms).
- Laundry with additional storage and outdoor access, pet-friendly gardens.
- Automatic external shutters, 2 x split air-conditioning units, gas connection.
- Double automatic garage with workshop space, side access to backyard.
- Outdoor gas bayonet for BBQ or outdoor patio heater.
- Additional downlights above kitchen bench.
- 5 zones of outdoor lighting in Alfresco area.
- Wiring for both monitored security system and satellite dish already installed.
- Thermostatically controlled gas fireplace.
Location and School Zoning:
- Zoned for John Purchase Primary and Cherrybrook Technology High School
- Nearby private schools include Mount St Benedict College and Oakhill College
- Located just a 7-minute drive to Cherrybrook Metro Station, walk to buses
- 900m to Appletree Shopping Centre, 5-minutes to Cherrybrook Shopping Village
- Close to Castle Towers (6km), Coonara Shopping Village (6.3km), Round Corner Village (7.2km) and Hornsby Westfields (11.6km)
Please call Lambros Realty on (02) 9481-0999 for more information!