Land Size = 791.5m2
This much loved family residence is being offered for the first time in 39 years. Peacefully positioned on a 791.5sqm block within a highly prized school zone, it delivers an abundance of space and convenience. Brimming with endless possibilities, there is scope to add value with renovations or simply move in and enjoy this idyllic location.
Both formal and casual living are included in the generous and multi-zoned floor plan. Freshly painted throughout, the layout effortlessly flows through to the modern galley-style kitchen fitted with quality appliances. It also provides excellent storage and meal preparation space with potential to add a servery window.
The home's interior effortlessly spills out to an expansive entertainment terrace, overlooking the gorgeous rear gardens and sparkling saltwater pool. With a large portion undercover, this private setting can be enjoyed all year round. The backyard is perfect for youngsters to run, play and even have a game of backyard cricket.
Two bedrooms are located on the ground floor, including the master suite with a great-sized ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, are located on the upper level plus a family bathroom. In addition there is both a study nook - with potential to turn into a media room - plus a separate study.
Situated just moments to John Purchase Primary (550m) and Cherrybrook Technology High (800m), this commanding home epitomises family. An ultra-desirable location, it is within easy reach of everything. Walk to Cherrybrook Shopping Village with an array of cafes and restaurants. There is no shortage of outdoor space to explore with nearby bushwalking trails, parklands and sports fields.
- Quality built Beechwood Home with portico located in a sought after neighbourhood.
- Flexible living spaces offering modern comfort, prime location, delightful alfresco terrace.
- Cedar framed windows, archways, quality bathroom, air-conditioning, huge laundry.
- Security screens, split system air condition, double linen cupboard, carpeted stairs.
- Quieter part of Purchase Rd and within a 15-minute walk to Cherrybrook Village.
- Walk to local buses and easy access to Cherrybrook Metro Station (3.6km).
- Choice of major shopping centres Castle Towers (4.9km) and Hornsby Westfields (11km).
...Please contact Lambros Realty on (02) 9481-0999 for more information!