LAND SIZE = 1,042m2
Privately situated on a flat battleaxe block in one of Carlingford’s largest and quietest cul-de-sacs with ample street parking, this 4-bed brick home is in the heart of Carlingford – conveniently close to shops and high performing local schools. Inside, open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge spaces offer plenty of room for growing families. A glass conservatory was added in 2002, allowing for expansive, light-filled living spaces in all weather and seasons.
Cooking is easy in this updated kitchen with a dishwasher, electric cooktop, rangehood and plenty of storage space. The master bedroom features ceiling fan and an ensuite. There are three additional light-filled bedrooms. Step outside to lush landscaped gardens and a double garage.
- Four-bedroom family home with large glass conservatory.
- Roselea Public, St Gerards Primary and Carlingford High School Catchment (less than a 5 minute walk).
- Battleaxe block in cul-de-sac, quiet neighbourhood.
- Ducted air conditioning.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and ceiling fan.
- Open-plan living, family, dining and lounge rooms.
- Internal laundry.
- Double garage, landscaped gardens.
- Short stroll to public transport.
- Close to Carlingford Court (15 minute walk).
- Easy access to motorways, less than a 30 minute drive to Sydney CBD.
Please call Lambros Realty on (02) 8628-7128 to learn more AND/OR book your Private Inspection!
PLEASE NOTE: Virtual Furniture has been used for some photos!
PRICE GUIDE DISCLAIMER:
There is no legal obligation for the vendor to sell or the purchaser to purchase at, above or below the 'Price Guide', until such time as a formal agreement is signed by both parties - This is only a ‘Price Guide’.